Profit from the reduced registration fees until Sunday 18/2/2018 23:59 CET
Reduced registration fees to the Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum May 30 – June 1, 2018 are available up until Sunday February 18th 23:59 CET. Effective February 19th to April 30th regular fees will apply.
To this iconic networking conference, 60 international leading business- and policy makers’ and 500 high profile delegates will interact on economy, business, institutional affairs and rule of law.
BBSF2018 highlights “Rail, Road, Rivers Connectivity to the EU via Balkan region” focusing on the EU Western Balkan strategy, the Balkan Silk Road and China-CEE 16+1 initiative. Furthermore, a new session about UN SDGs 2030 for the region has been added in cooperation with UN Global Compact & UNCG Network Hellas.
Topics to attire the attention at regional and international level:
* In focus: EU Western Balkans, China 16+1, Balkan Silk Road initiatives
* From potential to trading partnerships in energy, air-sea-land connectivity, infrastructures, logistics networks
* S/1: EU, Balkans, Black Sea perspectives
* S/2: “Cyber security & ICT assurance”
* S/3: Energy affairs
* S/4: “How can the private sector advance gender equality and women’s empowerment?”
* S/5: “New technologies for solid waste management and eco-innovation”
* S/6: Maritime, Transports, HUBS
* S/7: “Digital Transformation & Innovation, the role of technology in driving future changes”
* S/8: “The Internet of things in Tourism & Cultural industries”
UN Global Compact Sustainable Development Goals 2030
* Education for Innovation & Sustainable Development (UN SDG No.4)
* Sustainable Consumption & Production moving towards circular economy (UN SDG No.12)
* Sustainable Development Goals 2030 (SDGs) session only. May 30th 2018 (09h00-12h30).
* Full forum registration (May 30-June 1, 2018) all sessions (SDGs inclusive) at a discounted rate.
Business Corporate Tables (8 delegates) are provided at special rates.