About the Balkans Black Sea Forum
The Balkans & Black Sea Forum is a flagship independent economic platform and a key Summit for leading business- & policy-makers committed to enhancing stability, growth and cooperation across the Balkan and Black Sea regions. Distinguished speakers and prominent influencers from the public & private sectors engage and interact in order to review challenges, assess implications, identify opportunities and explore innovative ways for promoting security, sustainable development and bi/multi-lateral cooperation in the broader Eurasia.
The Balkans & Black Sea Forum is addressed to leading businesses, policymakers, diplomats, think-tanks, research & academia, and holds cooperation with prestigious regional & international organizations.
The countries the Balkans & Black Sea Forum is focusing on:
- N/W Europe: Netherlands, Denmark, France, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Norway
- CEE: Romania*, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Croatia, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic
- SEE: Italy, Greece*, Cyprus, Bulgaria*
- Europe (Non-EU Countries): Russia*, Turkey*, Serbia*, Ukraine*, Azerbaijan*, Georgia*, Albania*, Armenia*, Moldova*, North Macedonia*, Bosnia-Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Montenegro
*BSEC member states
- Far East: China, Japan, South Korea
- Central Asia: Kazakhstan
- Middle East: Israel, Qatar
- The United States of America