Mr. Dimitris Kardomateas
Head of the Office of the Secretary General for Energy & Mineral Resources, Ministry of Energy & Environment
- Chemical engineer, graduate of the National Technical University of Athens, with postgraduate studies (M.Sc.) in environmental control at the University of Manchester and in Business Administration at the Hellenic Management Association.
- Process engineer at the engineering company ASPROFOS SA for 6 years, Strategic Planning Director of the Public Gas Corporation (DEPA) SA for the next 15 years, General Manager for Strategy, Development and Regulation of the Hellenic Gas Transmission Operator (DESFA) SA for the next 13 years ; in parallel Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the same company for 4 years
- President of the Management Organization Unit (MOU) SA for 3 years
- Elected member of the Board of Directors of European Organizations in the natural gas sector for 10 years (ENTSOG, GIE, GTE)
- Invited member of the Gas Market Task Force of the Conseil de Coopération Eonomique (CCE) for 5 years