Take the Fork in the Road to broaden your world
True international outlook, substantial content and cross-sectoral agenda
where leading business- and policy makers taking thesis
for economic cooperation, business relations & sustainable development.
What Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum reads on May 30-June 1 2018:
- Which alliances & investments in transports, communications & infrastructures in the CEE/SEE region? What about the influence of China? Who are leaders and who the followers?
- What is the readiness of digital markets towards Cyber security & ICT assurance? EU priorities, big-data protection, banking transformation, the realm of cryptocurrencies.
- What will the Energy Exchange bring to Greece and beyond in energy security, regulation, market attractiveness and competition?
- Who fears from women in leadership? Is it by symptom, stereotypes, social hierarchy or mens’ femiphobia? Should private sector advance gender equality and women’s empowerment?
- How green growth & circular economy is perceived? How new technologies and eco-innovation are supporting solid waste management and zero waste societies?
- How Ports in Greece and river Danube can be corridors serving half-Worlds trade exchanges? Assumptions and forecasts vs challenges and opportunities.
- How should Higher Education be connected with real-word business challenges? How digital transformation and technologies driving future changes?
- How sustainable can be massive Tourism? What the wow-effect from the Internet of things in Tourism & Cultural industries? What the trends of upscale travelers?
Among Businesses representatives:
- Anke den Ouden, General Manager, Microsoft Central & East Europe
- Celia Moore, Director Corporate Citizenship EMEA, IBM
- Bora Tuncer, Cluster President Turkey, Iran, Central Asia, Schneider Electric
- Marina Migliorato, VP CSR Europe, Head Innovation & Stakeholders, ENEL
- Frank Jansen, Executive Director Corporate & SME CIBANK & UBB Banks
- Arda Batu, Secretary General, Turkish Business Confederation
- Wim Mijs, CEO, European Banking Federation
- Zsuzsanna Hargitai, Director, Head of Western Balkans, EBRD
- Jürgen Priesters, Business Development Director Recycling, TOMRA Sorting GmbH
- Sotirios Theofanis, President & CEO, Thessaloniki Port Authority
- Panayotis Gavras, Head Policy & Strategy, Black Sea Trade Development Bank
- David Gorgiladze, Head PR & Corporate Responsibility, M2 Constructions Georgia
- Paul Hunter Director, Corporate Learning Network, IMD Business School Lausanne
- Danica Purg, President IEDC School of Management, President CEEMAN
- Kyriakos Pozrikidis, CEO, TIF-Helexpo
Among Governments & Institutions representatives:
- Mariya Gabriel, Commissioner, Digital Economy & Society, European Commission
- Zorana Mihajlović, Dpt. PM,, Minister Construction-Transport-Infrastructures Serbia
- Ismir Jusko, Minister, Ministry Communications &Transport, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Mila Carovska, Minister Labor & Social Policies, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- George Stathakis, Minister, Hellenic Ministry of Environment & Energy
- Zeljka Cvijanovic, Prime Minister, Republika Srpska, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Elena Kountoura, Minister, Hellenic Ministry of Tourism
- Stergios Pitsiorlas, Deputy Minister, Hellenic Ministry of Economy & Development
- Ivailo Kalfin, Former Deputy Prime Minister of Bulgaria
- Lise Kingo, Executive Director, United Nations Global Compact
- Georges Markopouliotis, Head of European Commission Representation in Greece
- Geoffrey R. Pyatt, Ambassador of the United States to the Hellenic Republic
- Michael B. Christides, Secretary General, Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- Oleg Tulea, Vice-President, Danube Commission
- Alia El-Yassir, Regional Director, UN Women Europe & Central Asia
- Alqi Bllako, Secretary General to the President Ilir Meta, Albania
- Georges Kremlis, EC Honorary Director, Chair of the Espoo Convention Bureau
- Maaike Okano-Heijmans, Sr. Research, Clingendael Institute of the Netherlands
Registration fees increasing on May 1st, 2018
Secure you place now and benefit from the lower prices
Fees turn on Monday April 30th, 23:59 hrs