BBSF 1st Ambassadors Meeting, June 2023
Following the success of the 4th edition of the Balkans & Black Sea Forum (BBSF) (Athens, December 2022) we embarked on an effort to introduce new initiatives that will further enhance its visibility and effectiveness.
We, thus, had the honor to host on Tuesday 6 June 2023 a working meeting of Ambassadors and Heads of Missions accredited to Greece in order to exchange views and benefit from their valuable proposals to enrich BBSF’s regional imprint.
Meeting’s participants have been:
1. Ambassador of Norway, HE Ms. Jakhelln
2. Ambassador of Croatia, HE Mr. Sunko
3. Ambassador of Bulgaria, HE Mr. Poriazov
4. Ambassador of Slovenia, HE Ms. Pozar
5. Ambassador of Lithuania, HE Ms. Skerstonaite
6. Ambassador of Kazakhstan, HE Mr. Kozhatayev
7. Ambassador of Ukraine, HE Mr. Shutenko
8. Ambassador of North Macedonia, HE Ms. Boskovska
9. Charge d’Affaires, Embassy of Romania, Ms. Ciamba
10. Charge d’Affaires, Embassy of Azerbaijan, Mr. Aslansoy
11. Charge d’Affaires, Embassy of Georgia, Ms. Mumladze
12. Embassy of Cyprus, Dpt. Head of Mission, Mr. Constantinou
13. Ambassador (a.h.) Michael B.Christides, Co-Chair, Balkans & Black Sea Forum
14. Mr. Giannis Balakakis, Chair, Balkans & Black Sea Forum
15. Ms. Christina Mangou, Head Communications, Balkans & Black Sea Forum
16. Embassy of Ukraine, Political-Economic Counselor, Ms. Anna Vasylets
We are grateful to all our esteemed guests and “partners” and look forward to our next working meeting in autumn 2023.