General Conditions for participation to the Forum:
Participation in the Balkans & Black Sea Forum (hereafter BBSF) means that the following provisions were read, understood and accepted prior to your registration to the conference:
- Registrations for in-person participation include 2-days of attendance, 2-light meals, 5 coffee breaks, conference material and e-certification of attendance. VAT is not included.
- Registrations for online participation include 2-days live streaming (real-time), e-conference agenda, e-certification of attendance, and access to the virtual Sponsors’ lounge. VAT is not included.
- Registrations should be made electronically through the designated platform of the forum and are subject to the approval of the organizers.
- Registrations are not transferable and no refunds for canceled registrations are accepted. In case the forum goes virtual, due to a lockdown declared by the government, in-person participants will be refunded the difference between physical and virtual attendance.
- Students’ reduced fees require a valid academic ID and a student enrolment document. Documents shall be provided by email.
- For the time-being access to the venue requires certification of vaccination against Covid-19.
- Participants may access the forum upon presentation of the relevant accreditation (e-pass), to be provided electronically by the organizers one week prior to the forum.
- The official language of the BBSF is English. BBSF reserves the right to amend the program and is not responsible for cancellations of speakers due to private reasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
- BBSF accepts no responsibility for statements made orally or in written form by any of the speakers or delegates during the forum, nor the responsibility for any copying, republication, or redistribution of such statements.
- Participants accept, consent and authorize the organizers to freely take photos and make video and voice recordings throughout the event. Furthermore, they agree to personally appear in the aforementioned material for promotional and/or scientific purposes and for an unlimited amount of time.
The above applies to all kinds of participation in the BBSF (in-person, hybrid or virtual)